Personal branding made simple – #My Brand Tweet
Not everyone believes in personal branding; brands are for corporations and products. What are you if not the product of your experiences? This is my perspective on Personal Branding – what I call #My Brand. It is also the basis of my book by the same title. Here’s a little more about what I wrote the book, and what you can expect to find in it:
- The idea of “personal branding” has taken on a life of it’s own.
- Social media and Twitter have changed the world as we know it.
- The combination of the two is arguably the most powerful platform you have for building your career.
- You must manage #MyBrand or you will lose control of one of your most valuable assets.
- Your career will evolve over time taking you from one job, career, industry to another, #MyBrand is the foundation.
- I keep getting asked the same questions over and over, so I figured I should write the answers down.
You need this book – 42Rules for Working Moms
As featured on Oprah & Friends radio, this book is written by 42 working moms. It is a compilation of funny practical advice on how to survive as a “working mom”. These real life experiences are fun, personal and sure to be appreciated by working moms everywhere. Gone are the sugar-coated nicey-nice images you just can’t relate to. In 42 Rules of Working Moms, you get real insights into what matters, what works, what doesn’t, and why.
Amazon best-selling – 42 Rules of Marketing
This book made the Top 5 Business Humor and Top 25 Marketing books on Amazon.com. It’s a unique compilation of funny examples, ideas, theories, and practical approaches to marketing challenges I have been collecting over the past 20+ years. The idea was to create a series of helpful reminders; things that you probably know you should do, but don‘t always have the time or patience to do.
For entrepreneurs, business owners, consultants, coaches or anyone who plans and executes their own marketing activities, the Toolkit has everything you need to build your brand and your business. The kit includes templates, checklists and worksheets to help you plan, manage and execute a successful marketing campaign, including:
- Marketing Plan
- Target Audience Profile – Consumer
- Target Audience Profile – Business
- Competitive Overview
- Positioning Worksheet
- Message Development
- Message Testing
- Launch Checklist
- Planning Calendar
- Planning Checklist
- Press Release – Product
- Press Release – Customer/Partner
- Campaign Checklists
- Media Coverage Report
- Web page content template